This course examined the relationship between personal effectiveness and personal mastery as well as emotional intelligence. It has been proven without doubt through large research studies, that emotional intelligence is a key differentiator when it comes to academic, career and relationship success. Not only does an effective social and emotional learning programme impact positively on student learning outcomes, but they also perform better with teachers who have a higher emotional intelligence quotient.
1. The link between emotions and memory
2. Research data on emotional intelligence
3. Personal Mastery: an overview of key principles
4. Emotional intelligence models
5. Promoting EQ in the classroom
6. Strategies for personal effectiveness: Managing time, online tools, mindfulness.